Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Proust Quesionnaire for yours truly...

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Good food, able body, happy heart, great family and friends.

What is your greatest fear?
Nothing more to look forward to in life.

Which historical figure do you most identify with?
I can't say that I do at this point.

Which living person do you most admire?
I'd have to say my grandparents, they've done so much in their lives and helped out a lot of people in the process.

What is your greatest extravagance?
Soaps,lotions,shoes....

What is your favorite journey?
From here to there.

What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Overt modesty, it makes me doubt you.

What do you dislike most about your appearance?
Let's see, my boobs, big head, big legs,heavy footed walk and run.

Which living person do you most despise?
Probably Osama Bin Laden, that crazy son of a bitch.

What or who is the greatest love of your life?
My GF, and the pets.

Where and when were you happiest?
When I'm off traveling with the GF and eating great foods.

If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be?
That they'd be more accepting of my GF.

What is your most treasured posession?
My canine, human, and feline friends.

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Lattitude: 36 degrees North to 40.35 degrees North
Longitude: 89.6 West to 95.42 degrees West
(Otherwise known as the coordinates of The State of Missouri.)


What is your favorite occupation?
What I am doing now.

What do you most value in your friends?
Steadfastness.

Who are your favorite writers?
Joseph Campbell, John Irving, John Steinbeck,Cynthia Heimel, John Krakauer.

Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
Doraemon, I consider him a hero.

Who are your heroes in real life?
(stealing this one from Umberto Eco)"Unhappy the land were heroes are needed."

What are your favorite names?
Winston, Marlboro,Kent, Camel,Virginia Slims, Capri,Dijarum.

What is your motto?
"As long as the food is good...."

No comments: