Tuesday, June 14, 2005

If I was interviewed on the Actor's Studio show....

I'd answer to James Lipton...

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WORD?
-Journey.

WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE WORD?
-Apathy.

WHAT TURNS YOU ON?
-Scents.

WHAT TURNS YOU OFF?
-Standoffishness.

WHAT SOUNDS DO YOU LOVE?
-My dog slurping water.
(There's another sound but I can't mention it because it would make the show not so family-friendly, but it has to do with why I call my GF "The PQ"!)

WHAT SOUND DO YOU HATE?
-Mortar rounds flying.

WHAT PROFESSION OTHER THAN YOURS WOULD YOU LIKE TO ATTEMPT?
-A veternarian.

WHAT PROFESSION WOULD YOU NOT LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN?
-Personal injury lawyer.

IF HEAVEN EXISTS, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO HEAR GOD SAY WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE PEARLY GATE?
-Welcome home, your family and friends are waiting for you at the multi-ethnic buffett table!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds about right :-)

B the PQ