Wednesday, November 17, 2004

The food entry.

I went to the local community college yesterday, wanting to register for a class in anatomy and physiology, only to find out that I need to take this assessment test, and pass it before I can take that class. Now, I had not taken any serious science classes when I was an undergrad, so I am thinking that the assessment test will reveal that. So instead of anatomy and physiology, it'll probably be biology 101 for me. Oh well, it was my own damn fault!

On the way back, I called the girlfriend and asked her what she would like to eat, and she said Rudy's bbq (this local bbq chain, famous for its own sauce.), so I said okay and started to drive towards Rudy's. All of a sudden, while driving, I experienced this craving for CoCo's famous onion pie (it's not a pie, but a flatbread that has been mixed with green onions in its batter and then fried, and often eaten with soysauce.), so I followed my stomach and got half a order of that pie.

When I came home, the girlfriend was amazed that I got the best of Eastern and Western cuisine, all together in one evening. It turned out to be a good idea, combining Chinese and American food. It was also another workout opportunity for my stomach! The girlfriend was so amused and disgusted that she called me a pig, in the most affectionate way, of course!

Maybe next time, I'll combine Middle Eastern and Indian food and see what result that yields!

No comments: