Sunday, October 21, 2007

Lazy, hazy Sunday

The GF and I woke up early this morning to take part in her monthly women's' bike ride. We were supposed to meet up with a few of the riders at this bagel shop in another town. We did meet them at the parking lot of the bagel shop....however, the GF's bike also had a flat tire that basically ended our motorcycle ride.

We had to call a tower, took the bike to a repair shop (it was closed on Sundays), and the tower man was nice enough to take us to the nearest train station so we can get back home.

One of the good thing about having to wait for the tower was that we found a Chinese grocery store and got ourselves some almond cookies!

The GF was really disappointed though. I was a bit too....but there will be other rides and I am sure that we'll make them.

After we got back to the apt. We napped, watched t.v. (mostly sports), and now we're trying to figure out what to eat for dinner.

Oh, I think it's time for me to look for another gig....I think most people in the office are thinking the same way about their own jobs. This friend of mine from work and I are going to attend a job fair together next week....I wish that I could just somehow land a job (besides the army) that I can work until I retire....but my life is about change, I guess....I am so not like that though!

No comments: