Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sometimes.....


I kinda miss the days that I've spent back in uniform, despite the fact that there were a lot of hassles.

My job right now has became a kind of a farce, and if it was not for the costs of moving again and what I have to pay back to them if I leave before the year ends, I really wouldn't mind wrapping it all up here and move to someplace warmer. I came into a job situation that was really diffucult to began with, and with the previous problems unresolved, I've basically inherited the same problems. You see, I've got this manager who is a very diffucult person to work with but she is the type who could almost walk on water for the upper management since she's good at what she does and manages to bring in contracts for the company every once in a while. I also don't think I know how the in's and outs of the fine art of marketing....I am from a school of those who think that if the product is that good, then the product should sell itself. Did I also tell you that sub-freezing climate is not really my thing either?

Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful to be working, I just so wish that I could just work and not have to deal with pretentious personalites, control freaks, and ass kissers...wait, that's in every job!

For now I basically have to play along for a little while more. The GF and I are already dreaming and scheming about someplace else. I apologize to the pet for bringing them to a place that's so cold that, as of 2 days ago, this town's temperature beat both the temperatures of Anchorage, Ak, and Siberia!

1 comment:

Sean Dustman said...

Know what I'm blogging about? Doggie beaches! And playing in the water:) Yay!!