Friday, July 15, 2005

Off to Japan!

It's almost 11 PM at night and I am blogging, downloading some songs on my Ipod, and packing at the same time! I've been working frantically to get my own presentation ready for the past week, and finally, I'll get to get it out of the way in the next few days!

Tomorrow morning, I embark on one of the more exotic business trips in my life! Iraq was fairly exotic, but Japan? I can't wait to see what things are like over there!

I am going as a tag-along with my team from work, we will be going to a lot of meetings and powerpoint slide shows, all in business casual clothing, and that's new for me! I've never held any jobs where I had to be dressed up every day, maybe one of these days, I will.

I hope to be able to eat a lot of Japanese food, get to know some cool folks, and take lots of pictures in the process! I will be posting the pictures on this site when I come back from the trip!

Since I don't really know if I'll have internet access, or the time to access it, don't be suprised if I don't see you guys and gals until sometimes late next week.

I'll be missing the GF and all of our pets!

No comments: