Wednesday, March 30, 2005

This moving thing is complicated!

I'm in the process of moving from this place to the Great Midwest (can you just detect a pinch of sarcasm?), and the army has given me 2 weeks to do so.

That's not enough time, according to both the army movers and civilian movers.

We've got a lot of $*&t to pack, and so far, we're less than 1/3 done.

Of course, the person responsible for handling my moving with the gov't is out today also...

...I think I'm about to pull out my pubes!

1 comment:

John of Argghhh! said...

um, interesting visual there, Nerdstar.

Gee, the 20 times the Army moved me, smelly people showed up and packed all my stuff for me. Unless you are doing a DITY (do it yourself) why are *you* doing boatloads of packing and becoming a smoothie at the same time?

Enquiring minds want to know!