Thursday, December 01, 2005

Kitty update

Got the newfound kitten scanned for microchip, and just as I expected, there were no microchips in her, id'ing her to a owner.

As for her cold, the post vet wouldn't treat her because she's a stray. However, the vet told me that, most often, if the kitten is still eating and drinking normally, then one should let the cold run its course....kinda of like human colds.

It's getting colder and colder, a sure sign that winter is here.

The dog is still going nuts about the kitten, whenever she's out running around, he'd make a point to chase her and I guess that's his way of playing with her. She's a sharp little thing (I've already gotten about 5 visible scratches on my hands)but I don't think she has clawed Ramen just yet.

The latest: My dog was caught trying to hump the kitten!!??!!??!

No comments: