Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The GF had written a post about how she felt guilty for not carrying her weight financially for the last two years.

I have to admit that even though it felt diffcult at times, not have both incomes to keep up financially afloat, it was never my intention to make her feel guilty. I know that the job market is a murky place nowadays, I'm pretty lucky to be working at this point in time.

I just hated seeing her so bored and depressed sometimes because there's not much to do during the day.

If had earned enough $ to live on, save, get a house, have kids, then I don't think we'd even be talking about any of this, you know? I'm not at that point yet in my earning.

I'll have more later on this, got to get to the monthly meeting at work!

*By the way, D.K., you've got a very interesting way of expressing your friendship to me and GF, you could still have been across the pond and we'd never knew that you've left! (That's just my view, the GF is much more understanding than myself, I just don't think that life's long enough to try to befriend someone who doesn't even want to talk to you.)

No comments: