Friday, May 22, 2009

Just thought that I'd share it with you.


This is a picture of my gorgeous blister that I've acquired from army officer basic officer leadership course. I've been home for about a week now...and so far it has been great getting some rest and just let things settle for a bit.
The army is still being somewhat of knuckleheads about what to do with me, so far, I've got mixed messages to my request to be medically discharged. No matter what happens, I've got to get back to working and generating some $ for the new house that we've purchased and get our lives back on track. I'm just glad that I'm not doing this thing full time!
Without anymore delay, allow me to present to you the image of my war wound!

2 comments:

Syd said...

God DAMN! It's still *that* bad? I had no idea...

Poor baby!!

Nerdstar said...

Syd:
It's a lot better now. I just have these spots where new (and much harder) skin has grown.