1. How long have you been together? It will be 9 years the 23rd of this month.
2. Who pursued who? I think I pursued her, I just stayed and didn’t leave her apt. after we first met in person.
3. Do you wear any type of wedding/commitment ring? We've both had rings for a long time now, but we need new ones due to fingers getting fatter I like plain rings but I think she might like a piece of rock of two on hers.
4. What was the hardest thing about learning to live together? Me eating stuff that she considers smelly. I’m a mess and she’s neater.
5. Who takes longer to get ready in the morning? I do.
6. Do you usually eat breakfast together? Only on weekends.
7. Do you ever share clothes? Yes.
8. Who does most of the cooking? We mostly eat out, but when we do cook we both cook, or she supervise and give instructions and I cook.
9. Who usually takes out the trash? Me
10. If you have pets who usually does litter box or poop patrol? Me
11. Which one of you is more likely to answer the phone when it rings? We only have our cellphones, no landline.
12. Who's in charge of the remote if you're watching TV together? She is, I can't use the remote as well as she does.
13. Who usually drives when you go out together? She does, she’s better at it.
14. Which one of you takes care of spiders and bugs that get into the house? I think that's pretty shared.
15. Facing the bed, who sleeps on which side? I'm on the right, she's on the left.
16. Who usually checks the (postal) mailbox? Whoever gets home from work earliest that day.
17. If something breaks or goes wrong in the house, which one of you is more likely to either fix it or call someone to fix it? She does.
18. Who is generally the neater of you? She is, I’m a total slob.
19. Who handles the checkbook/pays the bills? She does.
20. What was your last fight/disagreement about? Her bugging mer about getting offline and getting things done.
21. When you slow dance together, who leads? Neither, I can’t dance.
22. What do you love the most about your other half? Her intelligence, her 1900 hotline voice, she smells good even when funky, she’s kind, animals love her, and her funniness.