Sunday, July 01, 2007

The weekend......

Never underestimate the power of napping. It's got regenerative effects and that was what we did this weekend, with viewing of "Ratatouille" and an episode of "Prime Suspect" (That early 90's Helen Mirren/female detective t.v. show).

The rest of the time we spent on mindless net surfing, eating, and taking the dog to the dog park so he can socialize with other humans/dogs and get his pooping out of the way.

The GF is all sore and frustrated because of a possible chiropractic dilemma in her hip, and this co-worker of hers who's getting away with not what you would call model employee behaviors. I really hope that her situation will get better soon, there's nothing worse than being bugged to no end by stuff like that.

I'm going to take the day off to take a language test, as a possible future job possibility. I'm not sure how easy/diffucult the test is going to be, and I don't even know if it's going to be a real job possibility... You would think that I'm staying at my current job for good, after turning down a 85G job proposition (but a shady 85G)... but in all truthfulness, my current job doesn't pay too much.

But for now, I'm not going to think that much about that... the dog just told me that he needs to be walked.

No comments: